These terms and conditions regulate customer-supplier relations between the seller - the operator of the online store www.ludopolis.eu, the company Ludopolis, s.r.o. IČO 47 619 431 with registered office at Jégého 14, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia and the buyer who is a person or company that places an order on the seller’s website.
By confirming the order on page www.ludopolis.eu, the buyer agrees to these terms and conditions and confirms that all data and details required when filling out the order are correct and true. In case of incomplete or questionable data, the seller reserves the right to reject the order, about which the buyer will be informed to the email address specified in the order.
All prices on www.ludopolis.eu are listed in Euro with VAT included excluding the cost of the shipping. The price at the time of the order is binding for both parties. Ludopolis reserves the right to change the price in cases of a significant change in the exchange rate on supplier side and in case of price changes at the supplier.
The goods ordered on the www.ludopolis.eu website can be paid for in the following ways: - with a VISA, MasterCard, or Maestro credit card through the payment portal on the website All orders, regardless of the country of origin, are payable in euros.
At this moment you can order from www.ludopolis.eu only to countries within EU. If you would like us to ship goods outside of EU, contact us via email.
If the goods are in stock and you have successfully paid by credit card, your order will be shipped within two business days at the latest (usually the next business day).
If the goods are not in stock (status of the product pre-order or on order status), we will contact you as soon as possible with information about the estimated delivery date. In exceptional cases the stock information on the website might be wrong. In this case we will contact you as soon as possible with availability update.
The delivery of goods is done through the company Packeta Slovakia and its contracted carriers in EU countries. The buyer will be informed about dispatching of the order by email.
The goods remain the property of the seller until full payment.
The seller is not responsible:
• for delayed delivery of goods caused by the courier company, wrongly stated delivery address of the buyer or force majeure.
• for damage to the shipment caused by the courier company
In case product doesn’t suit you, you have 14 days to return the goods to us. Follow these steps:
- send us an email request attaching filled withdrawal form (you will find the form in the confirmation email)
- in the withdrawal form indicate IBAN number to which we can return the payment (or ask for credit card refund if that suits you better)
- send us the goods together with the invoice back to our store address (Ludopolis, Seberíniho 14, 821 03 Bratislava, Slovakia, tel. +421908666767)
- costs associated with shipping are borne by the buyer - if the shipping from your country to Slovakia is too expensive you can try to contact us and we will check if we have a logistic partner in your country to help you reduce the cost (any shipping cost that might occur to the seller will be deducted from refund amount)
- returned goods must be in original packaging without damage or other signs of usage. In case returned goods are incomplete or the value of the product is decreased in any way refund won’t be processed.
If the conditions are met, the funds will be sent back no later than 14 days after receiving the returned goods. The reimbursement of the shipping costs of the initial order will be based on the cheapest mode of transport offered on our page at the time of the order.
The seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract in case of unavailability of the goods or in case of a significant change in the price of the goods (for example in case of pre-order and later price update).
If, after receiving the goods, you discover that they contain hidden defects, manufacturing defects, or are not complete, contact us immediately by email. In most cases, we contact the manufacturer directly and ask for spare parts to be sent directly to your address.
The buyer - consumer - has the right to turn to the seller with a request for correction (contact) if he is not satisfied with the way in which the seller handled his complaint or if he believes that the seller has violated his rights, the consumer has the right to submit a proposal to start an alternative dispute resolution. This right can be exercised against us within the framework of an alternative online dispute resolution. Online dispute resolution is provided by the European Commission. In the same way, the seller's claims against the consumer can be asserted through the European platform.
You can file a complaint through the Online Dispute Resolution (RSO) platform on the site
Resolving disputes using alternative dispute resolution saves you money and time, as your complaint will be resolved within 90 days, without significant financial costs.
In case of questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact us.
Document version 20230202
The operator of the e-shop www.ludopolis.eu is a company
Ludopolis, s.r.o. ID 47 619 431 with registered office at Jégého 14, 821 08 Bratislava
When processing personal data, we proceed in accordance with the applicable legal regulations of the Slovak Republic and the EU:
· Law no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data
· Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Purposes and periods of personal data processing
Visiting our site:
Cookie files are stored on your device, and information from them can subsequently be used by Google or Facebook, for example, to address advertising.
In this case, information from cookie files is used by the company
Google Ireland Limited and Facebook Ireland Limited.
If you do not agree with the storage of cookie files on your computer, you can limit it on your device, for example, by updating the settings of your browser.
Purchase and delivery of goods:
For the purpose of processing the order of the goods you have selected on our website, we record your personal data necessary for the purposes of its delivery, payment and for possible complaints. For these purposes, we collect and store your data:
- name and surname
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- billing address
- delivery address
- information about the purchased goods and their price for payment purposes.
Personal data is processed during the period of performance of the contract for the purchase of goods and during the warranty period for the delivered goods.
If you make a payment by card or online payment on our website, in that case your data is processed by Trust Pay, a.s. Company ID: 36865800.
For the transport of orders, we provide your delivery address, email and telephone number to the delivery company with whom we cooperate, mainly: Packeta Slovakia s.r.o. 48136999, 123Kurier, s.r.o. ID: 46598863 and their respective delivery partners in country of destination.
Accounting and tax purposes:
From the regulations in the field of accounting and tax administration, we have the obligation to process personal data contained in accounting documents. For the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligation to archive accounting documents based on Act no. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting as amended, personal data will be further processed and stored for 10 years from the year following the year in which the contract was concluded.
For the purpose of invoicing and accounting records, your personal data is shared in our invoicing system operated by Grandiosoft company IČO: 46014438 and the accounting is kept CARPATHIAN Tax & Accounting, s.r.o. ID:52822982.
Web hosting and web development:
The data on our website, as well as the data we collect for the above-mentioned purposes, are stored on the servers of Media Construx, s.r.o. IČO: 36823589 Our web administrator Grandiosoft has access to the data on our website IČO: 46014438.
Newsletter and promotions:
In the case of granting consent, we use your name and e-mail address to send informational and promotional materials about our site and our business area. To send info emails, we use service from our web administrator Grandiosoft.
We do not provide your data to any other third parties for marketing or any other purposes.
Rights of the data subject
· The buyer has the right to obtain from the seller a confirmation of what personal data of the buyer is processed in the seller's e-shop.
· The buyer has the right to obtain access to such data and information for what purpose it is processed, what categories of data are processed, to whom personal data is provided, how long personal data is stored, whether there is automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
· The first provision of the above personal data to the buyer is free of charge. Repeated provision of personal data requested by the buyer will be charged as an administrative fee of €5.
· The buyer can request from the seller the correction or addition of incomplete personal data concerning the buyer.
· The buyer can request the deletion of his personal data or restriction of the processing of this data.
· The buyer can also object to the processing of personal data.
· The processing of personal data by the buyer is also necessary for archiving purposes (to fulfil the obligation of the seller based on Slovak legislation, for example, keeping accounting documents for a period of 10 years). If the buyer requests the deletion of personal data that is processed in connection with the purchase contract, his request may be rejected.
· The buyer has the right to have the seller limit the processing of his personal data if the buyer objects to the correctness of the personal data, during the period allowing the seller to verify the correctness of the personal data.
· The buyer has the right to receive personal data concerning him and which he provided to the seller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. The buyer has the right to transfer this personal data to another operator if it is technically possible.
· The buyer has the right to object if his personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes. He can also object if his personal data is processed for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the seller.
· If the buyer suspects that his personal data is being processed without authorization, he can submit a proposal to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data. Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic, with headquarters at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, ID: 36 064 220, tel.: +421 2 3231 3220, https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/sk
The above-mentioned information on personal data protection also applies to pre-contractual relations (i.e., registration in the e-shop for the purpose of a future purchase or, for example, requesting an inquiry, price offer or information about the seller's goods and services).
The data subject can exercise these rights by contacting the operator:
a) by sending a letter in writing to the address of the company's registered office
b) electronically by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com
c) by phone at + 421 908 666 767
We will process your request free of charge within 30 days. The stated deadline can be extended by another two months, considering the complexity of the applications and the number of applications. We will inform you about the extension of the deadline within one month of submitting the application together with the justification for missing the deadline.
These terms and conditions apply as stated on the seller's website on the day the buyer sends the electronic order.