Document version 20230202
The operator of the e-shop www.ludopolis.eu is a company
Ludopolis, s.r.o. ID 47 619 431 with registered office at Jégého 14, 821 08 Bratislava
When processing personal data, we proceed in accordance with the applicable legal regulations of the Slovak Republic and the EU:
· Law no. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data
· Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council
Purposes and periods of personal data processing
Visiting our site:
Cookie files are stored on your device, and information from them can subsequently be used by Google or Facebook, for example, to address advertising.
In this case, information from cookie files is used by the company
Google Ireland Limited and Facebook Ireland Limited.
If you do not agree with the storage of cookie files on your computer, you can limit it on your device, for example, by updating the settings of your browser.
Purchase and delivery of goods:
For the purpose of processing the order of the goods you have selected on our website, we record your personal data necessary for the purposes of its delivery, payment and for possible complaints. For these purposes, we collect and store your data:
- name and surname
- telephone number
- E-mail address
- billing address
- delivery address
- information about the purchased goods and their price for payment purposes.
Personal data is processed during the period of performance of the contract for the purchase of goods and during the warranty period for the delivered goods.
If you make a payment by card or online payment on our website, in that case your data is processed by Trust Pay, a.s. Company ID: 36865800.
For the transport of orders, we provide your delivery address, email and telephone number to the delivery company with whom we cooperate, mainly: Packeta Slovakia s.r.o. 48136999, 123Kurier, s.r.o. ID: 46598863 and their respective delivery partners in country of destination.
Accounting and tax purposes:
From the regulations in the field of accounting and tax administration, we have the obligation to process personal data contained in accounting documents. For the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligation to archive accounting documents based on Act no. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting as amended, personal data will be further processed and stored for 10 years from the year following the year in which the contract was concluded.
For the purpose of invoicing and accounting records, your personal data is shared in our invoicing system operated by Grandiosoft company IČO: 46014438 and the accounting is kept CARPATHIAN Tax & Accounting, s.r.o. ID:52822982.
Web hosting and web development:
The data on our website, as well as the data we collect for the above-mentioned purposes, are stored on the servers of Media Construx, s.r.o. IČO: 36823589 Our web administrator Grandiosoft has access to the data on our website IČO: 46014438.
Newsletter and promotions:
In the case of granting consent, we use your name and e-mail address to send informational and promotional materials about our site and our business area. To send info emails, we use service from our web administrator Grandiosoft.
We do not provide your data to any other third parties for marketing or any other purposes.
Rights of the data subject
· The buyer has the right to obtain from the seller a confirmation of what personal data of the buyer is processed in the seller's e-shop.
· The buyer has the right to obtain access to such data and information for what purpose it is processed, what categories of data are processed, to whom personal data is provided, how long personal data is stored, whether there is automated individual decision-making, including profiling.
· The first provision of the above personal data to the buyer is free of charge. Repeated provision of personal data requested by the buyer will be charged as an administrative fee of €5.
· The buyer can request from the seller the correction or addition of incomplete personal data concerning the buyer.
· The buyer can request the deletion of his personal data or restriction of the processing of this data.
· The buyer can also object to the processing of personal data.
· The processing of personal data by the buyer is also necessary for archiving purposes (to fulfil the obligation of the seller based on Slovak legislation, for example, keeping accounting documents for a period of 10 years). If the buyer requests the deletion of personal data that is processed in connection with the purchase contract, his request may be rejected.
· The buyer has the right to have the seller limit the processing of his personal data if the buyer objects to the correctness of the personal data, during the period allowing the seller to verify the correctness of the personal data.
· The buyer has the right to receive personal data concerning him and which he provided to the seller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. The buyer has the right to transfer this personal data to another operator if it is technically possible.
· The buyer has the right to object if his personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes. He can also object if his personal data is processed for the purposes of the legitimate interest of the seller.
· If the buyer suspects that his personal data is being processed without authorization, he can submit a proposal to the Office for the Protection of Personal Data to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data. Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic, with headquarters at Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, ID: 36 064 220, tel.: +421 2 3231 3220, https://dataprotection.gov.sk/uoou/sk
The above-mentioned information on personal data protection also applies to pre-contractual relations (i.e., registration in the e-shop for the purpose of a future purchase or, for example, requesting an inquiry, price offer or information about the seller's goods and services).
The data subject can exercise these rights by contacting the operator:
a) by sending a letter in writing to the address of the company's registered office
b) electronically by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com
c) by phone at + 421 908 666 767
We will process your request free of charge within 30 days. The stated deadline can be extended by another two months, considering the complexity of the applications and the number of applications. We will inform you about the extension of the deadline within one month of submitting the application together with the justification for missing the deadline.
These terms and conditions apply as stated on the seller's website on the day the buyer sends the electronic order.